Slushie can see the future...

slushie

F2TH C56X C500
Well, besides Jesus coming back, you should know that:

Prices on Jepp stuff may be going up.
Significantly.
The private pilot manual and the multi engine manual, and some other things. :/

I know the private manual is "required" for a lot of the courses out there, so...

Best bet: the JC trading post.
...or the guy that's killing the prices on Amazon

Peace,
Slush (needs to go to bed)

Well, besides Jesus coming back, you should know that:

Prices on Jepp stuff may be going up.
Significantly.
The private pilot manual and the multi engine manual, and some other things. :/

I know the private manual is "required" for a lot of the courses out there, so...

Best bet: the JC trading post.
...or the guy that's killing the prices on Amazon

Peace,
Slush (needs to go to bed)

I wouldn't give up those manuals too quickly. You'll use them again once you start training for and flight instructing.:) Heck I haven't used those manuals in years and I'm still weary of giving them up. I may have to go back to flight instructing someday. You never know.

I wouldn't give up those manuals too quickly. You'll use them again once you start training for and flight instructing.:) Heck I haven't used those manuals in years and I'm still weary of giving them up. I may have to go back to flight instructing someday. You never know.

eh, there are some better conglomerate reference books out now.

If your students are working out of them it may be helpful to see what they're looking at though.

I've got two of just about every book i used during training...

The hunny and I are both pilots (I'm still CFI-ing and he's a freight dawg). :buck: Probably going to sell one set of each of the books now that we need to free up space on the bookshelf

The hunny and I are both pilots (I'm still CFI-ing and he's a freight dawg). :buck: Probably going to sell one set of each of the books now that we need to free up space on the bookshelf

Oh, the benefits of marriage!

Be sure to post them on the trading post here!

slushie said:
Oh, the benefits of marriage!
Gonna suck when it comes divorce time.

;)

Back