Skywest & SLC?

OCflyguy88

Hi all,

I was just wondering what the DOH is for the junior FO and CA based in SLC on the jet/Brasilia? When Skywest was last running classes were any folks getting SLC (jet/brasilia) right out of training or was there a wait?

What are the trips like on the jet? Assuming lot's of variety through other hubs? Mainly DL Connection or do you get UAX thrown in the mix?

How's the flying on the Brasilia? Seems like it goes to only a handful of cities? Lot's of locals I assume?

Thanks all for the help. I know it's meaningless to be asking, but I'm trying to get a better idea. Thanks again!

I was just wondering what the DOH is for the junior FO and CA based in SLC on the jet/Brasilia? When Skywest was last running classes were any folks getting SLC (jet/brasilia) right out of training or was there a wait?

The majority of the last few months of hires were going to MKE or ORD. When I was hired in '06, I got SLC as an initial award. SLC flying was increasing dramatically then, but it's decreasing now. There's barely any movement here right now--almost no base transfers for CA's or FO's, and definitely no upgrades.

Junior SLC CRJ CA is a summer '05 hire. EMB CA there is a summer '06 hire.

Back