Skywest crj drivers

Nah. It's really not that long from anywhere in CA to CO. Now the ATL-ASE flights we do are another story!
I had a flight from YEG to ORD with 2 UAL pilots. They were wife and husband. The husband made the wife sit in the jumpseat. She was pretty tiny, but man was she uncomfortable on that flight. I still couldn't believe a guy would make his wife sit in the jumpseat, specially on a 4 hour blocked flight. She didn't seem amused when I said, "at least we get these snack boxes" as a joke.

I've had worse. Honestly, the 737 jumpseats really aren't any better. I've done that from FLL-DEN a couple times, and it is truly terrible.
I sat on a DL737 from SNA-ATL. Ugh. That was my second attempt which I actually made it on. On the first attempt, the gate agent accused me of trying to gain access to the cockpit illegally and threatened to call the FBI/Police. I had a nice chat with the station manager. That poor guy apologized for her and offered first class on the next flight for me, I respectfully declined. Still years later, when I pass by the ticket counter, shes still there, being mean to everyone.

Back