SkyWest Airlines - October 2024 Thread

As far as I know, I think this is for the January class. I initially applied for their September class, but they were full and pushed me into the January class.

Best of luck to those apply and I will see y'all in the January class.

Started in the September training class. Still going through it, but they do an excellent job here, I have loved every minute. Management is very organized. Moved to St.George from Tennessee, so worth it! They typically look for 10-15 people. Good luck to those applying!

Started in the September training class. Still going through it, but they do an excellent job here, I have loved every minute. Management is very organized. Moved to St.George from Tennessee, so worth it! They typically look for 10-15 people. Good luck to those applying!
I bet moving to St. George was a big move since it is cross country. I'll be moving there from North Carolina come close to January.

What moving companies do you recommend when moving to a place for your first dispatch gig? Anyone can chime in.

Did you go to Mtsu by chance?

Back