SkyHigh Airlines

Why is it that I get the feeling this is an advertisement for Alaska Airlines?
grin.gif

Now that's what I call an airline!
grin.gif
That was a riot! Eat your heart out Sky West. So I guess your putting in an app. right SkyWChris?!
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Why is it that I get the feeling this is an advertisement for Alaska Airlines?
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

c'mon, now your knocking my future employer.

"Why did I become a SkyHigh Flight Attendant? It was a suggestion from my parole officer, actually."
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
JEFF TIPPINS
Position: Sr. Flight Attendant
Years with SkyHigh: Hired August, 1999; let go September, 1999. Re-hired April, 2000; let go May, 2000. Re-hired December, 2002; let go late-December, 2002. Re-hired August, 2003.
Hobbies: Poetry, violent video games

To know Jeff Tippins is to know two Jeff Tippinses. “Calm Jeff,” who greets passengers with a pleasant smile, whose face isn’t all purple and veiny and doesn’t throw things. Then there’s “Mad Jeff,” who, well, isn’t a very nice fella to be around. Luckily for everyone, Calm Jeff has been able to keep Mad Jeff, as Calm Jeff says, “chained up in the back shed” a lot more lately. Just last week, confronted by one of our valued passengers clearly violating the “one pillow per passenger” rule, Mad Jeff nearly made an appearance. But Calm Jeff took control, walking away from the situation, locking himself in the lavatory and counting slowly to 1,000, just as his doctors recommended.
Way to go, Calm Jeff! Keeping one’s inner-rage in check when in the presence of customers. That’s SkyHigh to the core.

[/ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

LOL

[ QUOTE ]
We reserve the right to refuse service to people who ask for things.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure this isn't United?
grin.gif

I know the fares are CRAZY! You pay thousands to go on a crazy airline that isn't even high class! You can choose from bench seating where you actually sit on a bench or cargo seating, I hope that doesn't mean what I think it does.

[ QUOTE ]
I know the fares are CRAZY! You pay thousands to go on a crazy airline that isn't even high class! You can choose from bench seating where you actually sit on a bench or cargo seating, I hope that doesn't mean what I think it does.

--------------------

[/ QUOTE ]

Youre joking...Right?

Back