SIUC vs. both ERAU campuses

r_heim21

Ive rounded it down to these schools and now i just have to pick between them. The only thing holding me back from ERAU is the cost.... and im worried about the type of people i would be surrounded with if i go to SIUC. Both of these schools have awesome aviation programs so im kind of conflicted. Which would you personally pick and why?

The party scene at SIU isn't really what most people worried about it (as it being a negative thing) think it is going to be. Yeah there are plenty of bars and plenty of parties but if that isn't you 'thing' there are tons of other things for you and your friends to do... Unless you are in the dorms....then you are pretty much forced to be surrounded by it. Even then though it is easy to leave and get away from it. If you are over 21 or *not a freshman* you can also avoid the dorms and get an apartment with a few friends that you know you can get along with.

I have been living in Carbondale for almost 4 years now, feel free to PM any other questions!

Or get a house for $500 and share it with four friends......oh wait, I said I would never do that again ;)

If you go to ERAU you'll be easy to spot....you'll be the only girl ;)

Ive rounded it down to these schools and now i just have to pick between them. The only thing holding me back from ERAU is the cost.... and im worried about the type of people i would be surrounded with if i go to SIUC. Both of these schools have awesome aviation programs so im kind of conflicted. Which would you personally pick and why?
So, a month later, did you ever make a choice?

What I'm curious about is what perception of people you think you will be surrounded by at each of the respective colleges. When you describe what your perception is and what your desire is, then the illusions can be addressed to better help you make your decision.

r_heim21

Well, at least St. Louis is close.... ;)

I met a lot of folks who were into art and nature, but I'm sure in the "city" proper you can find some good eats and tie one on with a few pabst.

Back