Single CFI Seeks Rich Girlfriend

pavelump

Yeaa! I did it!

I passed my CFI checkride! I think that this certificate has to be the most challenging certificate (in a positive way) that I've have taken to date. Now it's on to CFII and then out to the "real" world (away from FlightSafety). It will be a nice feeling to start filling out the dual given column of my logbook.

I've got a few more weeks here in Vero Beach though so I'm thinking about heading over to the Disney resort to score a leathery sugar-momma who can pay off my loans...
wink.gif

Dave

Congrats dude, way to go! The Terminator must have taught you well. CFI was my hardest rating as well and the checkride was a boar. But now you're on to CFII and you'll probably find it to be the easiest of them all.

When you meet the girl, ask if she's got a sister for me.

[ QUOTE ]
When you meet the girl, ask if she's got a sister for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dangit! You beat me to it!

Hopefully they are triplets....
grin.gif
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hopefully they are triplets..

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear they're working miracles with cloning these days ...
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Grats!

<--- hopefully not too far behind ya!
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe Iain will give you access to his dossier on the Olsen Twins?
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Looking for "Stifflers Mom", eh?
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, more like Cameron Diaz's neighbor in There's Something About Mary. Ironically, the same actress who played the landlord in Kingpin... eech.

lsmary.jpg

So if I was rich, single, a triplet & 5 years younger I'd be the most popular girl on the chatboard?

Damn.....

[ QUOTE ]

Hopefully they are triplets..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hear they're working miracles with cloning these days ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Cloning money has been around quite a while. It's called counterfeiting and it'll get you 10 to 20 in the Gray Bar Hotel. I'd have to wonder about that "good moral character" clause on the ATP as well.
shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]
So if I was rich, single, a triplet & 5 years younger I'd be the most popular girl on the chatboard?

Damn.....

[/ QUOTE ]

just rich will do.
wink.gif

Dave

Back