Sim Rides in Vegas on 27-October

mpenguin1

Kristie

When you get back from Europe, can you make this a sticky?

So are we are go for Sim Rides again in Vegas, the date as of now is
27-October. Same place, Same simulator as last time, the 737-200. (This time, I will bring down a 737-200 cockpit poster)

There is a possibly that something could change (airline customers come first), but, tenative plans are

27-October
1700 start

So, now we need to know how many people are interested in the simulator ride.

Everbody attending the sim ride sessions should have already registered at http://www.jetcareers.com/networkjc2006/

If everybody would be so kind to send me an email with your name & J/C codename on it, I would appreciate it.....

Would a PM be sufficient? If not, would you please PM me your email?
You should be able to send him an actual email through the forum software. Scroll up and click on his name and you should see an option in the pull down list to send him an email.

:)

jsut send him a pm. thats all I did. either way...

jsut send him a pm. thats all I did. either way...

Or, you can send an email, as Mike asked.....
mpenguin1@yahoo.com

monkey_winking_md_clr.gif

penguin_diving_into_water_lg_blk_26.gif

Hey Pengy...

I was just wondering what the cost for the sim. time will be? Also, what type of identification is going to be needed? Airline ID?

Hey Pengy...

I was just wondering what the cost for the sim. time will be? Also, what type of identification is going to be needed? Airline ID?

Cost is free
ID will be a US Drivers License.
Time will be 1600

Carlos is going to give us about "2" hours of sim time, depending on the schedule, it could be in the MD82 simulator or the 737-200.

Sim Rides/Sim sessions are Cancelled

Gang

Sorry for this, but, the Sim Rides/Sim Sessions are cancelled. Due to political nonsense we had to cancel the sessions......

Mike

Re: Sim Rides/Sim sessions are Cancelled

Gang

Sorry for this, but, the Sim Rides/Sim Sessions are cancelled. Due to political nonsense we had to cancel the sessions......

Mike

Mike,

Thanks for trying to get that set-up. It would have been great, but that's alright. Appreciate yout efforts.

Beers for you.....

No matter, Mikey. With everything you do to make NJC successful, I don't think anyone here can fault you for your efforts. And if they do, you just send them to me, Tony, Matt and MikeD. The sims are an incredible bonus, but they're just that; a bonus. I know people will be bummed, but I wanted to point out that you go far out of your way to make these things available at no cost to any of us. Thanks.

No matter, Mikey. With everything you do to make NJC successful, I don't think anyone here can fault you for your efforts. And if they do, you just send them to me, Tony, Matt and MikeD. The sims are an incredible bonus, but they're just that; a bonus. I know people will be bummed, but I wanted to point out that you go far out of your way to make these things available at no cost to any of us. Thanks.

Don't kid yourself you guys couldn't hurt a fly on the wall, except for MikeD

Thanks for the hard work you did Mike trying to set it up!

Don't kid yourself you guys couldn't hurt a fly on the wall, except for MikeD

Thanks for the hard work you did Mike trying to set it up!

I was going to throw you in the list, too, but now you just hurt my feelings!

;)

doug and I are going to try and see what we can do to help the situation...maybe between mike and doug, they can get it worked out with whoever is the new head honcho over there. but it's worth a shot this late in the day!!

Mike, you know none of us fault you for office politics...that's just how the cookies are crumbling in offices now a days and it honestly, doesn't surprise me.

let us know how we can help you try to get this back into play or if there's just no way, let us know that tooo

d00d mike, i totally can't believe that we cant go flying. you suck.

:-D JK!! You know I totally love you (in that non sexual sort of you're a republican way)

well, apparently, there's not much that can be done about the sim rides this year.. sounds like we'll have to try again next year.

Back