Signing off...

PurduePilot

... at least temporary.

Ladies and gentleman... I'm going to flying home tommorow morning for some much needed rest and relaxation after a stressful senior year. (I'm hearing some "yeah... right" and seeing some eye rolls out there...).

So this time tommorow, I will be home in Massachusetts. Since I'll have to fight for the computer, my posts will become less frequent.

The best way to get a hold of me is probably through email or just PM me.

Anyhow... I know there's some airline buffs out there that will probably what my itinarery is... so here goes:

AmericanConnection (operated by: Corporate Airlines) from LAF (Lafayette/Purdue University) to STL (St. Louis Lambert International) on a JetStream 31.

American Airlines from STL to BOS (Boston/General Edward Lawrence Logan International) on a Super 80.

Before I go... here's the $1,000,000 question: who was Gen. Logan? No one seems to know.

Have a good summer everyone! Thanks to everyone who has answered my questions. Hopefully, I'll be able to check back in when I get home!

Interesting. Thanks for the history on Logan, now I know. I do like to know the backround on things like that.

Back