Sign-on bonuses?

Du yu haff tooo be a gud tokker to be uh contrtoller?

The spell check button is in the top right corner. Use it please.

The tone of your post was completely unnecessary. You could have simply answered the question without being <.....>. It might also help your credibility to learn the english language before berating people you know nothing about on a public forum.

ah another nubee tuff guy that has not even been hired yet,come to C90 and we will see how good you are.iam sorry that you folks are too thin skined for the truth.but my original post still stands as the truth.

P.S.i may not be able to type well but a least iam a real controller, are you??????????????

What, another wee-wee measuring contest going on? Do I need to shut down another ATC thread 'cause some of you kids can't play nice?

Keyboard bravado; bah, humbug.

ah another nubee tuff guy that has not even been hired yet,come to C90 and we will see how good you are.iam sorry that you folks are too thin skined for the truth.but my original post still stands as the truth.

P.S.i may not be able to type well but a least iam a real controller, are you??????????????

heyyyyy you used spell check this time!!! good job!! Wow, you are a real live controller!? I've never heard of someone that was ACTUALLY a controller before :sarcasm:. want a cookie?

yeah! I'll come down to C90 after I've been through no training and you can show me up!! I'm sure that would make you feel special.

What, another wee-wee measuring contest going on? Do I need to shut down another ATC thread 'cause some of you kids can't play nice?

Keyboard bravado; bah, humbug.

:banghead: seriously? now I can't call someone out that's being rude for no reason without the thread being locked? give me a break. I found it amusing that someone who can't even spell his own profession would have the nerve to talk down to other people. :rolleyes:

--in before the lock--

heyyyyy you used spell check this time!!! good job!! Wow, you are a real live controller!? I've never heard of someone that was ACTUALLY a controller before :sarcasm:. want a cookie?

yeah! I'll come down to C90 after I've been through no training and you can show me up!! I'm sure that would make you feel special.

:banghead: seriously? now I can't call someone out that's being rude for no reason without the thread being locked? give me a break. I found it amusing that someone who can't even spell his own profession would have the nerve to talk down to other people. :rolleyes:

--in before the lock--

my statement still stands if your willing to work for C scale money why would the FFA pay a bonus to OTSs????????????????? think about it.

--in before the lock--

The Rules

"Call someone out" belongs somewhere else, not here. Please remember you're an invited guest in Doug's living room, hanging out with a bunch of other people with similar interests. That's the environment we want to foster here. Please keep your feet off the furniture and don't sling any poo.

Thanks.

A few months ago there was a very large bonus for anyone who applied and went to NY, least that was one of the stories I read about it, i could be wrong but i think it was 100k

That was for certified controllers, not new hires.

I'll report these posts to moderators from now on. It might make a little more sense if you started reprimanding someone who was actually being a <...edited...> rather than reprimanding the person calling them out for their unnecessary rudeness in reference to someone just asking for their question answered.

I'll report these posts to moderators from now on. It might make a little more sense if you started reprimanding someone who was actually being <...edited....> rather than reprimanding the person calling them out for their unnecessary rudeness in reference to someone just asking for their question answered.

The interesting thing is that you wouldn't know whether or not someone else got a reprimand, just as they wouldn't know whether or not you did. Makes your statement rather moot.

Back