Sierra Bookstore?

SierraPilot

Is it just me or has anyone else had a problem getting supplies from the bookstore since the helicopter dept took over the store? I swear those guys are never around and its always closed.. we need to have the airplane flight dept take back control of the bookstore immediately! this is getting ridiculus.. or someone needs to say something to the Chief Pilot...

Ryan

[ QUOTE ]
Is it just me or has anyone else had a problem getting supplies from the bookstore since the helicopter dept took over the store? I swear those guys are never around and its always closed.. we need to have the airplane flight dept take back control of the bookstore immediately! this is getting ridiculus.. or someone needs to say something to the Chief Pilot...

Ryan

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....blame everything on helo guys....
laugh.gif

Okay, after 1 day at Sierra I see what you mean. We were told we had to be in uniforms tomarrow. But, when they took us over to the bookstore, she wouldn't ring anyone up for anything because she was getting ready to close and didn't have time.
mad.gif
So what are we supposed to do???

Well, I dont' know about everyone else but I'm going in early tomarrow morning to pick it up. I may be the only one in uniform and I'll feel like a complete dork, but oh well. Hopefully it'll be open tomarrow at 0700 like I was told it would be.

Other than that, I'm very excited to finally be starting.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Well the girl who runs the bookstore has hours posted on the door now, I dont recall what they are off the top of my head.. but its better then the randomness of what it was before when they didnt post bookstore hours. I'll at least give them credit for trying..
smile.gif

Ryan

Yeah, I asked her and she said she'd be open at 0700 tomarrow. I'm sure I won't have any problems.

Back