SIC position

Pilotcollin

We are looking for a couple of FO’s to joint our company. you will need 1500tt and more than 75 multi to be looked at. If you meet that and are willing to live within 2 hours of the airplane, that you have a good chance. I have worked for several 135 operators and this is by far the best. However it is still 135. Look at the link and do what works best for you.

We are looking for a couple of FO’s to joint our company. you will need 1500tt and more than 75 multi to be looked at. If you meet that and are willing to live within 2 hours of the airplane, that you have a good chance. I have worked for several 135 operators and this is by far the best. However it is still 135. Look at the link and do what works best for you.

I am not qualified for this, but I do have some general questions about the job - would you be willing to answer them here? If not, that's cool - I figured I'd ask - I do not want to waste your time.

Firm.

If you are going to type school in a week don’t you think the written should be done? Show the company that you are serious at becoming a pilot.
I’m not trying to be rude but this is a place that you can retire from(not saying you will or should). Take a couple days and get yourself into a position to be the best you can be.

Jetlinx has one of the worse reputations. Normally I stay away from APC, but read the thread about this place before you bother to apply. This place is not retirement worthy.

Back