should we start a thread for the security paperwork?

So I got my invitation to Chicago PEPC, but still haven't recieved my date confirmation. Nor this Security Paperwork... :panic: Has anyone else who is slated for Chicago already got this paperwork? Or just the NY or Memphis people so far?

I think some people have actually received the security clearance paperwork. But I heard on here a long time ago that you are required to fill out an SF-85 (terminal) or SF-86 (en route) to obtain your security clearance. I printed one out weeks ago and have been filling it out since then. Google those documents and start gathering the information. What you are reading about in this thread is just a few people that are trying to get ahead. The one thing you probably should expect soon (and I haven't received yet) is a required forms email with a declaration for federal employment, which includes (1) Applicant Contact Information form; (2) OF-306, Declaration for Federal Employment; and (3) FAA Form 3300-9, Record of Family Relationship.That email will also ask you to bring to the PEPC the following: Official/Certified college transcripts from all colleges and universities
DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (member 4
copy)
SF-15, Application for 10-point Veteran Preference and proof of
entitlement, if applicable
SF-50, Notification of Personnel Actions, if age waiver requirement
Official orders for terminal leave pending discharge from active duty, if
final DD-214 not yet received.
Copy of all Air Traffic Control Certifications or Facility Ratings

My PEPC is on the 7th, Email said I would be notified of the time on the 3rd, a Thursday. Friday is the 4th and than there is Saturday, FAA will be closed both days. I have not received any forms requesting college documents or anything else. How am I supposed to get these things if I am not asked until Thursday when everything will be closed?

THANKS MOM AND DAD for getting divorced and remarried like 11ty times, sure makes the family and associates page FUN

Back