Should i pursue my dream to be a pilot or it is impossibe for me? Please help and advice.

Re: Should i pursue my dream to be a pilot or it is impossibe for me? Please help and advi

Air Canada is not going anywhere, its in financial trouble but its Canada's only major airline so it will surive for a very long time.

Re: Should i pursue my dream to be a pilot or it is impossibe for me? Please help and advi

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The Answer is.....0.0027%

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot to multiply that by 100.
wink.gif
So the answer is actually 0.27%

[/ QUOTE ]

Aaaah crap! You see....this is what happens when you don't follow the checklist and proper company procedure! :)

For my Canadian friends looking to establish citizenship in the U.S:

All you have to do is have a child born within the borders, and you're home free.

Smoke

[ QUOTE ]
For my Canadian friends looking to establish citizenship in the U.S:

All you have to do is have a child born within the borders, and you're home free.

Smoke

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I don't think that is the case anymore. If I'm not mistaken, unless at least one parent is a U.S. Citizen, citizenship isn't automatic by birth. I think they changed this law here in the U.S. (as well as in the UK) in the early 80s.

However, I do know that so long as you marry a U.S. citizen, you are home free!

For all you nice looking, smart, kind Canadian women - I'll marry* you! Instant US citizenship.

* For compensation, TBD.

I know you're kidding, but that's HIGHLY illegal.

[ QUOTE ]
I know you're kidding, but that's HIGHLY illegal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you fall in love....who can dispute "true love"???
grin.gif

Highly illegal, huh? I wonder how big of a problem this is. Seems like the police/FBI/CIA/INS/whomever have far bigger fish to fry than something like this.

[ QUOTE ]
Hard to dispute "true love."

[/ QUOTE ]

Reminds me of Princess Bride: "Wuv... twue wuv..."

hey guys..thanks for the advice. I JUST MET A CAPTAIN with 5K hours of flight experience !!!!

he is a captain now with www.CargoJet.com and used to be a FO with Canada 3000 before it went bankrupt
frown.gif

so i guess he will be my inspiration and guide to my path of aviation. I'll try to get him to join this forum
smile.gif

Hey nangyangview

I'm a student pilot (at the moment) in the Toronto area, also trying to persue a career in aviation. There are a lot of good flight schools around the GTA, you should be able to get started at one of them without any problems. Feel free to contact me at any time. eric@one-87.net

Back