Shop Jetcareers

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
The link to the Jetcareers Shop has been updated (I guess it was mis-addressed for awhile) and includes some new products...

For the most part, there are new products for the Jetcareers gathering in Las Vegas and a few new logo type products.

John (Pilot602) has helped me create a new t-shirt (& items) commemorating the 1st Jetcareers.com gathering... and there's also other collectible type products like mousepads, ornaments etc.

John is also working on one more tshirt that should be added to the store before the vegas trip.

For each item, a portion of the sales go to cafepress (they have a base retail price for all items). The rest of the proceeds (approx $5) will go to the upkeep of the website and to John for his talented & creative effort in helping us create the new graphics.

It would be wonderful if those who are going to vegas would help us advertise Jetcareers while we're there and for those that can't make it, advertise Jetcareers at home...feel free to take a look thru the store and buy something for someone - whether children, wives, mothers, fathers, friends etc and help us keep jetcareers alive and running for years to come! After all, christmas is approaching (Ack!!! I hate having to say that in October though! haha)

Thank you very much for your support of Jetcareers.com

Doug & Kristie
grin.gif

www.cafeshops.com/jetcareers <- is the store web address and can be found under "products" in the jetcareers menu
tongue.gif

working on it!

If you have any photos you'd like to contribute, send them to me at kristie@jetcareers.com

the calendar will probably be separate from cafepress because i'm not sure we can do all of our own photos on each page... I'm currently checking that out!

Also working on a bumper sticker or a flight bag sticker -> been looking for a good "pilots do it" slogan.. but haven't yet found one that's cheesy yet true...

[ QUOTE ]
"CHICKS DIG BETA"

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing like taxiing into the gate listening to the Pratt's making that "AAAAAOOOOOOOWWWWW" sound!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"CHICKS DIG BETA"

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing like taxiing into the gate listening to the Pratt's making that "AAAAAOOOOOOOWWWWW" sound!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed! It gets the ladies all worked up.
wink.gif
tongue.gif

ok - the newest Tshirts and other merchandise is up at www.cafeshops.com/jetcareers

merchandise uses the graphic shown below... it's your choice as to which you'd like and if you know you'd like a particular type but don't see it up there - let me know and i'll see what i can do to make one up for you!

There are other products that i have not included... like infant shirts, bibs, grill aprons etc... If you'd like something like that, let me know which graphics you want to use and I'll see what i can do!

A big "THANK YOU" goes out to John (Pilot602) who created the graphics for us. Again, he will be getting some of the proceeds...or at least we'll treat him really well in vegas! hahaha
wink.gif
grin.gif

Thanks again for your support...and... check em out!!
grin.gif

14865.182689.jpg

14865.183330.jpg

14865.182686.jpg

14865.183319.jpg

Great Job on the jetcareers store, I love it. Doug's top 10 was really funny. If you guys make a calender like suggested I will definitly buy it.

[ QUOTE ]
When you say calendar are we talking "Girls of Jetcareers 2004"
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There's like uhh, four.

So what are we going to do with May thru December? Ha!

Perhaps we could make a "Men of Jetcareers.com" and sell it to the ladies over at ninety-nines.org?
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps we could make a "Men of Jetcareers.com" and sell it to the ladies over at ninety-nines.org?
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they'd pay us to keep our clothes on.

grin.gif

...I think the sales of a "Men of JC Calender" might suffer as well. We'd be lucky to sell one to any of the regular four or so females that we have as regualrs here. I geuss we could count on Krisitie for at least one sale!!
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I geuss we could count on Krisitie for at least one sale!!

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe - and maybe not...

I'm more of a scenic type calendar girl... so I'd rather buy a jetcareers scenic calendar than a "men" calendar. or a "in flight" calendar!

[ QUOTE ]
I'd buy skibum one, but only if I were in it
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I like my half naked men calander! Next month honey, I'll tape up a pic of you over one of the faces. mmmmm...beefy

Back