Shocking news, Dan Gryder is a POS

The plot thickens with Dan Gryder...

Watching an accident case study from Juan Browne on the accident involving a young female pilot crashing into a smoke stack in Idaho while flying a Cessna Caravan. Super sad situation of course and the last thing I ever expected was to find that Dan Gryder was personally involved in this. The NTSB examined the required markings and lighting for this stack that was on the extended final for the approach. Markings were found to be non-compliant, and the required lightning on the particular stack she hit was there during the time of the accident. However, before NTSB investigators had a chance to examine the light for functionality, they found that it was missing. Turns out the company reported a trespasser and caught on camera, an individual going up to that stack and stealing the beacon. Dan Gryder filmed a video from the stack on his channel (to my knowledge this video is still up on YouTube) and specifically talks about the light. He then cuts to him back in GA holding the light in his hand, making light of him taking it. When police questioned him, he said he made the video up for effect, yet the beacon is missing, and he is caught trespassing as he literally filmed and published himself doing so.

This dude is insane...
Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 6.52.06 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 6.53.05 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 6.53.28 PM.png

The plot thickens with Dan Gryder...

Watching an accident case study from Juan Browne on the accident involving a young female pilot crashing into a smoke stack in Idaho while flying a Cessna Caravan. Super sad situation of course and the last thing I ever expected was to find that Dan Gryder was personally involved in this. The NTSB examined the required markings and lighting for this stack that was on the extended final for the approach. Markings were found to be non-compliant, and the required lightning on the particular stack she hit was there during the time of the accident. However, before NTSB investigators had a chance to examine the light for functionality, they found that it was missing. Turns out the company reported a trespasser and caught on camera, an individual going up to that stack and stealing the beacon. Dan Gryder filmed a video from the stack on his channel (to my knowledge this video is still up on YouTube) and specifically talks about the light. He then cuts to him back in GA holding the light in his hand, making light of him taking it. When police questioned him, he said he made the video up for effect, yet the beacon is missing, and he is caught trespassing as he literally filmed and published himself doing so.

This dude is insane...
View attachment 77717View attachment 77718View attachment 77719

YGTBFKM!

This guy is just unstoppably stupid. I really hope it’s just conjecture and he didn’t actually steal something pertaining to an NTSB investigation for YouTube clicks.

I have a hard time wrapping my mind around that level of recklessness.

This guy is just unstoppably stupid. I really hope it’s just conjecture and he didn’t actually steal something pertaining to an NTSB investigation for YouTube clicks.

Well, regardless, he has a video of himself literally on the tower without permission and he posted that video. I cannot for the life of me figure out how he wasn’t cited for trespassing.

Well, regardless, he has a video of himself literally on the tower without permission and he posted that video. I cannot for the life of me figure out how he wasn’t cited for trespassing.
Yeah, I misunderstood and thought the excerpt you shared was from a forum or comment or similar source. It’s literally there in the NTSB report.

This makes me angry. I can’t understand why somebody would do something so unbelievably stupid.

Incidentally, it was trespassing and theft. The last document on the document is a record of a conversation with law enforcement:
In a telephone conversation with Corporal Shiner, he reported that the trespass and stolenproperty case number 202206225 was sent to the Minidoka County prosecutor’s Office. On October 5, 2023, the Prosecutor’s Office declined to press charges due to the exceedance of the statute of limitations.

What a horrible person.

Careful. He’ll dox you, then threaten that he’ll go to your airline management or you can come on his podcast to apologize. Which will basically just be a session where he explains that you are the one who’s wrong.

Careful. He’ll dox you, then threaten that he’ll go to your airline management or you can come on his podcast to apologize. Which will basically just be a session where he explains that you are the one who’s wrong.
At this point I feel like it’d be an honor to have this jabroni pick a fight with you.

Come at me, Dan Gryder. I’m coming to steal your porch light.

Back