sharing rooms?

[ QUOTE ]
That's his story and he's stickin to it, folks!
smile.gif

Max, I'm secure enough in my masculinity to crash on the floor if I have to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, white boy, we all know that Max likes people with a big ass, so, flat butt friend, you are more than safe.....
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I found this place on hotels.com

And if the Wynn is too rich for your blood, it's right across the street from it. It would be a bit of a walk to the MGM, but we all can use the exercise, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Is MGM where the majority of peeps are planning on staying?

Doug and Kristie are staying at MGM and that's where the offical event is taking place. Isn't that where 9FI is too?

I've found a handful of people willing to share a room - I'm thinking either the MGM or Hawthorn Suites again (since it's right by there). Hawthorn was a bit cheaper than MGM

Nine Fine is in the New York, New York, just to clarify things there. But that is right by the MGM.

Now, if they'll ever get back to me on hosting the Friday night event.....

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there something before the Sat event? When is everyone coming in FRI or earlier?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there something before the Sat event? When is everyone coming in FRI or earlier?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fri night is an "unoffical" get together. I'm coming in Fr-Su. Some are doing Th-Mo.

Yeah, should have clarified. It's an unofficial event where people just get together and have some fun. It's funny. I bitched about them not getting back to me here, and guess what's in my email box?

LOL.

Kristie, since it's an informal thing, I assume you're going to want to go on an on consumption basis, and then we'll just have to drink and eat enough to meet their mins?

I dunno how we're gonna play it yet Tony...JC can't afford to buy food/drinks at the unoffical events..we can only afford to buy cover, if that...

the only way we can afford to rent out the balcony at "what their asking" is to take money from everyone and i just don't think that would work!

so it may just happen that if 9FI doesn't allow us to reserve the balcony based on cover alone, we just might have to do like we did last year and crash the place hoping we can "overtake" the balcony. it'd be awfully nice if they'd let us reserve it though...we just can't guarantee on how much people will eat/drink.

btw - we might have a guest speaker now too
shocked.gif
grin.gif
we'll have to wait for confirmation though...

also - do you all want a list of everyone that's attending so far and/or email addresses or anything? i could put a pre-contact list together.

I wouldn't mind throwing in a couple of $$ for the balcony - but it's prolly safe to say we'll run up a hefty tab like last year!

Wow... this is exciting to say but... I'm going to have to wait for October bids to see if I can make it this year.
spin2.gif
So, somebody save some floor space (or tub space) for me.

I've already got you down as a "re-confirm in september"
spin2.gif

well, by a couple of $$.. we're talking more than just a couple
tongue.gif
(you know vegas!), that's why our vegas guru TonyW
grin.gif
is going to try and persuade them to book it based on cover charge and an amount spent or just cover charge alone.. we'll see what happens!

Tony, you could always ask your girlie there if she'll let us upstairs! Sorry, had to.

I'll need floor space assuming October bids are friendly. Matt, Matthew, Em, Tony...I don't care who I stay with.

Ya got me on that one, bro!
grin.gif

Anyway, yeah, I'm gonna see if we can just reserve a table. Wanna see if I can get the same waitress? We tipped her well last time, I'm sure she'd love to see us again. Well, maybe most of us.
smirk.gif

And yes, Kristie, a list of attendees would be cool. Then I can kind of make a SWAG as to how many would be attending our little Friday night get together, and see if we can reserve a table for that many people.

The rental is very pricey, and if you go with the all you can eat/drink options, well, that gets pricey too.

If I win the lottery between now and October, I'll do it for you all but short of that......

I don't know if she is or isn't! I haven't asked.

The person that I'm talking to is the special events person.

Sorry about that!

Back