SFO hotels

CFI A&P

Exploring the world one toilet at a time.
Anyone have any suggestions for SFO hotels? Arriving late tonight and looking for one with shuttle service from SFO.

Thanks in advance.

There are quite a few with free shuttles to/from the airport. I've stayed at the Best Western after working a double on the ramp a few times. I'm not sure which is the cheapest but we get a reduced rate there. The same shuttle goes to the Holiday Inn and Travelodge.

Book the Red Roof as far in advance as possible. The best rate I've ever scored is $65 there. VX floods that hotel and the crew rate is rarely available inside of 24 hours.

SFO can be scary because I've been stranded there a few times and ALL hotels were over $400. Even the Travelodge was asking $380 for a "crew rate."

Book the Red Roof as far in advance as possible. The best rate I've ever scored is $65 there. VX floods that hotel and the crew rate is rarely available inside of 24 hours.

SFO can be scary because I've been stranded there a few times and ALL hotels were over $400. Even the Travelodge was asking $380 for a "crew rate."

Awesome thanks! Still not sure why I went back to commuting...

Back