Several Questions

I emailed the webmaster of the local NATCA website and hoped for the best. Your best bet might just be to call the numbers and ask for the facility manager.

If anyone inquires about the call tell 'em the truth. You're beginning to take the steps to become an air traffic controller and you're looking for information about where you'd like to be stationed and to say hello. Tell whoever you talk to what steps you've been thru already... And be descriptive. Chances are the managers have no idea what the process is to become an air traffic controller now. The guy I talked too had limited knowledge. And it's not inappropriate to ask for a tour and a face to face meeting at the end of the call. They might be a little more willing to accommodate you if they know you're serious about the job.

Hope this helps.

I emailed the webmaster of the local NATCA website and hoped for the best. Your best bet might just be to call the numbers and ask for the facility manager.

If anyone inquires about the call tell 'em the truth. You're beginning to take the steps to become an air traffic controller and you're looking for information about where you'd like to be stationed and to say hello. Tell whoever you talk to what steps you've been thru already... And be descriptive. Chances are the managers have no idea what the process is to become an air traffic controller now. The guy I talked too had limited knowledge. And it's not inappropriate to ask for a tour and a face to face meeting at the end of the call. They might be a little more willing to accommodate you if they know you're serious about the job.

Hope this helps.

Thank you! Very helpful.

It will give me something to do to keep my head off all of this waiting...

Back