Set your VCRs!

Joe

I was watching a show about Repo Men on TLC tonight and I saw several ads for an upcoming show called "21st Century Flight".

[ QUOTE ]
The 21st Century promises to offer travelers a wide range of exciting new flying experiences. From giant triple deck Super Jumbos to new Supersonic planes and giant flying wings, air travel in this century will continue to be the most fascinating ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Click here to see the schedule (Eastern Time) and, uh, the same summary that I just quoted...

Looks like an interesting watch though...

frequent flyer is going to be on TBS at 11 am et Saturday, its a movie about a pilot who has a wife in each city he fly's to

[ QUOTE ]
frequent flyer is going to be on TBS at 11 am et Saturday, its a movie about a pilot who has a wife in each city he fly's to

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man, that movie's caused more marital strife than anything else.

Screw Jack Wagner! (not in a biblical sense, however)

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmmm... I hope this doesn't give any airline pilot's ideas!!!
shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man, that movie's caused more marital strife than anything else.

[/ QUOTE ]

My fiance read a book called "The Pilot's Wife" that has a similar plot and she seemed a little worried for a while after she finnished.

So... anybody see it? I missed the first 20 minutes, but they discussed the A380, Sonic Cruiser, Concorde, supersonic business jets, a 1000-seat flying wing concept, and sub-orbital travel (New York-Tokyo in around 2 hours). Should be another interesting hundred years...

Also, after that they had an episode of Junkyward Wars where three international teams were competing to build aircraft similar to the type around in the early 1900s, and they could only use tools and materials that were available back then.

I eventually changed the channel to watch Family Guy though... Anybody know who won?

[ QUOTE ]

I eventually changed the channel to watch Family Guy though... Anybody know who won?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the Brits won.

Back