Semi-Experienced Reprobate seeking Scoundrel Employment

WAY too old. I'm amazed that I can still creak my way to NJC to drink enough to make more white hairs fall out. But I hope I'll see you there, nevertheless. :D

WAY too old. I'm amazed that I can still creak my way to NJC to drink enough to make more white hairs fall out. But I hope I'll see you there, nevertheless. :D

Not me... I'll still be pole-vaulting over mouse-turds at Rucker.

By the way, totally off topic, but have you ever considered this? 10 months, no real cigs for me.

I'm currently puffing on a V2, looking wistfully at that half-full pack of Cowboy Killers. Baby steps, right? ;)

Pray tell, will any of these people we know be attending NJC? I need to plan my alcohol consumption. ;)
We're not really hiring at this time, but I will finally be attending my first NJC. What types do you have (jets...not much TP stuff overseas in my area)?

We're not really hiring at this time, but I will finally be attending my first NJC. What types do you have (jets...not much TP stuff overseas in my area)?

Just one lonely type, in the MU300/BE400 (aka. Beechjet...or "FemaleDogJet" for the ribald). Something like 1050 total time in the jet and around 650 of that as signing PIC. For what it's worth, though, that type and time is new since the last time we spoke on the phone and I pretty much embarrassed myself (that must have been, what, four or five years ago now...how time flies). Thanks for lookin out, and I'll try not to fall over sideways on you at NJC. ;)

Eh, it's easier than flying a 210 through thunderstorms in Florida in the summer.

Meh. Florida is easy, at least during daylight hours. Just drive around em. Now, Florida at night or the Midwest at any hour. Well, let's just say that this dog doesn't remember his old tricks, and if he did, they'd probably give him a heart attack. Meow.

~6800 TT
~3800 Turbine
~3300 TPIC
- MU-300/BE400 type (not current)
~ 1050 Jet
~ 650 Jet PIC
- Current 8410 on the PC-12/45
- 4 Year Degree (otherwise I'd already be at USA Jet

Suggestions? Comments? Rude remarks?

You could instruct to build your TT a bit.....?
Sorry, disregard. I'm of no real assistance here! Best of luck in the yob search.

Just one lonely type, in the MU300/BE400 (aka. Beechjet...or "FemaleDogJet" for the ribald). Something like 1050 total time in the jet and around 650 of that as signing PIC. For what it's worth, though, that type and time is new since the last time we spoke on the phone and I pretty much embarrassed myself (that must have been, what, four or five years ago now...how time flies). Thanks for lookin out, and I'll try not to fall over sideways on you at NJC. ;)
I'm pretty sure you're thinking of FSIFlyer (Allen). He's now in Hong Kong. I don't believe we've spoken on the phone before. I've heard of the phone call and we'll talk about it over drinks in Vegas...:cool:

Best of luck to you Boris. It is too bad we run the Dilldozer single pilot because I think you'd be great at rehabilitation.

Back