Seen at the local WalMart...

R

Roger, Roger

So I'm at Wal-Mart. I've loaded up my groceries and I'm looking for a place to park the cart. I finally find the nearest car return and...WTF?!?!
2649_508185037542_159100044_30418661_667251_n.jpg

Just to be clear...I actually took that picture. Anyone who's been to East Texas can vouch that this is not at all surprising.

Ram the bags minivan and just say you were trying to get the shopping cart out... Why were you shopping at Walmart anyways? :panic:

Ram the bags minivan and just say you were trying to get the shopping cart out... Why were you shopping at Walmart anyways? :panic:
I believe the first line of my signature answers that question ;)

im wondering why they chose that space rather than one of the thousands of empty ones open in the background.

The worst part about that is that it doesn't surprise me at all. At the walmart here, if it snows, people just decide to make their own spots. You'll drive down one lane, and there'll be twice as much room as there should be, and, of course, the next lane will be so tight you can hardly move through. All of this despite the fact that you can clearly see the lines through the snow. It amazes me that people can be so stupid whenever I see that.

On another note, why are people so lazy that they leave their carts out in the middle of the parking lot? Or worse yet, right next to the cart return?

The worst part about that is that it doesn't surprise me at all. At the walmart here, if it snows, people just decide to make their own spots. You'll drive down one lane, and there'll be twice as much room as there should be, and, of course, the next lane will be so tight you can hardly move through. All of this despite the fact that you can clearly see the lines through the snow. It amazes me that people can be so stupid whenever I see that.

On another note, why are people so lazy that they leave their carts out in the middle of the parking lot? Or worse yet, right next to the cart return?

S-E-L-F-I-S-H-N-E-S-S........

Just like the yahoos who park in the handicapped spots OR fire lanes because they're too good go walk a few extra feet like the rest of us schmucks. :rolleyes:

im wondering why they chose that space rather than one of the thousands of empty ones open in the background.

Because she's 350 lbs and can't walk extra 20 yards?

S-E-L-F-I-S-H-N-E-S-S........

Just like the yahoos who park in the handicapped spots OR fire lanes because they're too good go walk a few extra feet like the rest of us schmucks. :rolleyes:

Or because they're 350 lbs and can't walk 20 extra yards.

Because some yahoo parked in front of the cart return because they didn't want to walk their lazy butts another 20'!!!!!!

Laziness is contagious! Some people just MAKE ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are harsh.

You're getting yourself all worked up because one person did something dumb.

Why can't we just laugh at it and move on?

Back