Problem Security errors

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
Well the way Godaddy runs it's DNS services, requests to the subdomain go through their forwarding service and your browsers security feature likes to poop itself when the IP does match. It's a known problem and I'm working to rectify it.

Yeah, the DNS is a little screwed so I’m on second-level tech support. I was supposed to have it rectified this weekend, but crap got a little crazy with the reserve thing. I promise this week.

Hey @Derg, can you do us a solid and change the link on the "Home" text in the upper left hand corner to jetcareers.com/forums ? It's still linked to forums.jetcareers.com, which is still throwing the security error.

Or do I just need to clear my cache?

Hey @Derg, can you do us a solid and change the link on the "Home" text in the upper left hand corner to jetcareers.com/forums ? It's still linked to forums.jetcareers.com, which is still throwing the security error.

Or do I just need to clear my cache?
Nope. Cache is irrelevant. The error persists.

Oh! Wait!

No! Now it's gone.

Thanks, @Derg !!!

I'm not sure if it fall under this thread or if I should start another one. I haven't been on here in a while and when I came on a couple of days ago using Firefox, I got a message stating something about security of the website is not valid or up to date and that I would need to use the "advance option" on Firefox to get to the website. What could be causing this and is anyone else having issues? Thanks.

Back