Security Clearance

727scheduler

Anybody waiting for a security clearance, make sure you call investigations yourself. I attended a PEPC in MEM in July and up until I called investigations myself, my hr rep kept telling me for months she was waiting on my security clearance. I just sent her an email letting her know my security clearance has been done since THE END OF JULY. All this time I have been waiting for this to get a class date. If you want anything stay on top of these people!

Anybody waiting for a security clearance, make sure you call investigations yourself. I attended a PEPC in MEM in July and up until I called investigations myself, my hr rep kept telling me for months she was waiting on my security clearance. I just sent her an email letting her know my security clearance has been done since THE END OF JULY. All this time I have been waiting for this to get a class date. If you want anything stay on top of these people!

So...then what happened? You have a class date or is everything still up in the air?

I would like to know so if I have the same person I can be prepared to assert more investigation tactics.

I'm just happy if I get someone on the phone and not an answering machine:banghead:

You never know. The guy that interviewed me made a comment about applicants knowing what they would ask due to certain websites.

You never know. The guy that interviewed me made a comment about applicants knowing what they would ask due to certain websites.

The interviewers are required to follow a strict set of questions and are not supposed to deviate from this list. Good for us internet savvy people...

Back