Seattle hotel crew rate

jtrain609

Antisocial Monster
Anybody know what hotels in Seattle have a good crew rate? The wife and I are going to try to take a weekend to go skiing here in the next few weeks.

We got one at the Sheraton downtown about 4 years ago. I *think* it was right around $100 and very nice and with a great location. The only downside was that parking was extra and not very cheap.

Where are you guys going to ski there?

Stevens, Crystal and Baker. One day each.

Nice.

I think I'm going to have to go one more year with out skiing and then I'll be able to (financially) get back in to it. That captain I flew with yesterday is heading to Japan in two weeks for a week of skiing. I was very jealous.

Around SeaTac, the following hotels have crew rates:
- Hampton Inn
- Comfort Inn
- Quality Inn
- Red Lion
- DoubleTree (or they did)
- Clarion
- Marriott (DL short hotel)
- Hilton (AS hotel)

Downtown:
- Crowne Plaza
- Sheraton

The hotels downtown though charge and arm/leg for parking.

Best bet is going to be look on Priceline/Hotwire and find something in the Bellevue area since you'll have a car. Hotels are going to be fairly low this time of the year.

Nice.

I think I'm going to have to go one more year with out skiing and then I'll be able to (financially) get back in to it. That captain I flew with yesterday is heading to Japan in two weeks for a week of skiing. I was very jealous.
Was he using his surf days?

Was he using his surf days?

No surf leaves for January and February this year. I think he was just putting together a bunch of days off at the end of January and beginning of February. He's been here for 23 years so I guess he can probably get the days he wants.

No surf leaves for January and February this year. I think he was just putting together a bunch of days off at the end of January and beginning of February. He's been here for 23 years so I guess he can probably get the days he wants.
That sucks my friends did that last year. Haven't heard their plans this year.

Back