Seattle Based Corporate/Charter

LaserRacer

ALT SEL selector
Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for something based in the Seattle area. Currently working at a Part 121 (Colgan Air) but will very likely be furloughed in the next month or so. I figure now is the best time to get something back home. I have been throwing e-mails and applications around, but no luck yet. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Times are as follows:
TT:1710
PIC:1245
Tailwheel: 995
Multi: 440
Turbine:340

DHC-8 Type (SIC)

Horizon
Skywest

So do you anticipate to get furloughed b/c of the 200's be parked...b/c as far as I know all will be absorbed and going to the CRJ.

Horizon
Skywest

So do you anticipate to get furloughed b/c of the 200's be parked...b/c as far as I know all will be absorbed and going to the CRJ.

It has been sounding like there is going to be a reduction out soon. I am pretty close to the bottom of the ISL so I am planning on getting laid off the second there is the first hiccup.

Horizon said thanks but no thanks. Never heard from Skywest (From what I understand, Seattle goes REALLY senior anyway)

Just being pre-emptive here, no real negatives in my history... No accidents, Checkride failures, Criminal history etc. Clean driving record.

Regarding SkyWest:
1. Attend a Job Fair and talk to a recruiter face to face. It really helps.
2. PDX is an option, especially if you get the EMB 120.

Best of luck!

There's a good amount of 135 stuff up there(and pdx area), but most everyone I've seen and talked to is looking for at least 3000tt and a good handful of that turbine pic.

Not exactly the answer I was hoping to hear, but thanks for the information anyway. I guess I will have to figure out the way to get that initial turbine PIC.

I tried for the better part of 3 years trying to get something up there and make over $40k.
No dice @4400TT and 2000 TPIC

Intel flies that ERJ around out of hillsboro. You go back and forth from HIO to where ever their other location is all day every day. Nike is down in Eugene and then there's some corporate out of Salem. A good amount of private jets at boeing in seattle as well.

Nike is actually out of HIO, they base 2 G550's and a Dassualt Falcon 2000 there...however, it's not an easy place to get in, as you can imagine.

Here is their hangar at HIO:
250177_10100482493461080_2914863_a.jpg

253590_10100482493665670_8223772_n.jpg

Jake, I got your PM, let me see what I can do once we start hiring again. I know Ben and we'll def try to get you on at QX.

Another option might be to look at AeroAir out of HIO, they fly Commander 690's on air ambulance stuff.

Nike is actually out of HIO, they base 2 G550's and a Dassualt Falcon 2000 there...however, it's not an easy place to get in, as you can imagine.

Here is their hangar at HIO:
250177_10100482493461080_2914863_a.jpg

253590_10100482493665670_8223772_n.jpg

Paul, I got your PM, let me see what I can do once we start hiring again. I know Ben and we'll def try to get you on at QX.

Another option might be to look at AeroAir out of HIO, they fly Commander 690's on air ambulance stuff.

Huh, I swore I've seen a few of their jets down in EUG.
Aero needs a lot more time than that, including turbine and they'd prefer it be a TPE331. They do have a charter division out of BFI.

Huh, I swore I've seen a few of their jets down in EUG.
Aero needs a lot more time than that, including turbine and they'd prefer it be a TPE331. They do have a charter division out of BFI.

They spend a fair amount of time at EUG due to U of O being there and Corvallis' proximity to it...Phil Knight has his name on more buildings at U of O than anyone I know of.

They might look at him with previous turbine/part 121 experience. I have a friend that worked there and she didn't have turbine time from what I recall.

They spend a fair amount of time at EUG due to U of O being there and Corvallis' proximity to it...Phil Knight has his name on more buildings at U of O than anyone I know of.

They might look at him with previous turbine/part 121 experience. I have a friend that worked there and she didn't have turbine time from what I recall.
Maybe for a lear/kingair 350 FO spot? I've talked with a lot with them, and they're pretty firm on the turbine PIC requirements. They really prefer single pilot IFR for the commanders since that's what you're doing.

Maybe for a lear/kingair 350 FO spot? I've talked with a lot with them, and they're pretty firm on the turbine PIC requirements. They really prefer single pilot IFR for the commanders since that's what you're doing.
She could have been right place/right time...or the fact that she is, indeed a she...but she's one of the most kickass pilots I know.

Hopefully we can get Mr. LaserRacer on at QX and ship him down to Medford...haha :

She could have been right place/right time...or the fact that she is, indeed a she...but she's one of the most kickass pilots I know.

Hopefully we can get Mr. LaserRacer on at QX and ship him down to Medford...haha :

Your a nice guy man, to help someone in need out like that. I got a lotta respect for that.

Nice job on continuing to PAY IT FORWARD.

If you want to get a job out of PDX for sure, AMF is hiring into the PA31, can most likely be based in PDX and then put in a bid to get to SEA in the BE99. Could be some movement in the next few months.

Back