Saturday meet up?

Sidious

Hey everyone,

While I didn't get the time off for NJC, I was able to get my company's 3 day Vegas trip we have. I fly in Saturday (10/26) around 3pm and would love to meet up with anyone that's still around then. Sunday is an option as well if that's works.

I work for Copa in Panama and while I'm not involved in recruiting I'd be happy to meet up with anyone with questions on current hiring or life down there in general.

PM me or post here and we can go from there.

Sidious said:
Hey everyone,

While I didn't get the time off for NJC, I was able to get my company's 3 day Vegas trip we have. I fly in Saturday (10/26) around 3pm and would love to meet up with anyone that's still around then. Sunday is an option as well if that's works.

I work for Copa in Panama and while I'm not involved in recruiting I'd be happy to meet up with anyone with questions on current hiring or life down there in general.

PM me or post here and we can go from there.

I'll still be there. I'd love to meet up.

I think I'm in the same boat. I may have a 4 day there 25th-29th. If I do get the trip, I'll have plenty of time to kill.

Great. I'm ashamed to say this is my first time to Vegas so you guys lead the way with suggestions on where to meet.

I figure to leave Monday night. Any longer stay and I have no hotel and may not still be alive. I remember the last time we tried 5 days in Vegas. Still have the pictures and video from the bull riding in PH...

Rocketman99 said:
I figure to leave Monday night. Any longer stay and I have no hotel and may not still be alive. I remember the last time we tried 5 days in Vegas. Still have the pictures and video from the bull riding in PH...

I'm there until Sunday. That could change though.

Back