SAS Stewardess new uniform proposal

melax

Following my expert examination I would have approved this proposal :p

I like the caravelle in the background with the DB Cooper stairway . :cool:

Hidden Photos From History Show A Chilling Side To The Past
Rare Collection | November 11, 2020

A Scandinavian Stewardess examines a new uniform proposal for Scandinavian Airlines in 1958, strangely enough it wasn't approved

3840a757927760735af1a301c95c984a.jpg

source: reddit
1609106584048.png

Last edited:
As a female pilot, I am legally required to wag my finger and chastise you for your sexist post :)... but, I have a better idea.

In an effort to encourage people to get the Coronavirus vaccine, I suggest that we allow healthcare professionals to dress up in the attire of their choice... superhero, guitar hero, sexy nurse, whatever. This might add a little fun to the time-consuming task of vaccinating hundreds of millions of people. You should avoid getting a shot from anyone named "Biff".

A few years ago I got a flu shot at the airport. I had just finished up a trip and was still in uniform. I hate shots. The (male) nurse sensed my discomfort and made airplane noises as he flew the syringe around for a few moments, then stuck me in the arm. I was laughing by this time and didn't mind the shot so much.

Following my expert examination I would have approved this proposal :p

I like the caravelle in the background with the DB Cooper stairway . :cool:

Hidden Photos From History Show A Chilling Side To The Past
Rare Collection | November 11, 2020

A Scandinavian Stewardess examines a new uniform proposal for Scandinavian Airlines in 1958, strangely enough it wasn't approved

3840a757927760735af1a301c95c984a.jpg

source: reddit
View attachment 57024

Did you know that you can see actual boobs on the internet?

A few years ago I got a flu shot at the airport. I had just finished up a trip and was still in uniform. I hate shots. The (male) nurse sensed my discomfort and made airplane noises as he flew the syringe around for a few moments, then stuck me in the arm. I was laughing by this time and didn't mind the shot so much.
Tell us the truth, you liked it because his name was Biff.

So I was looking at the story about the new Uniform, and the picture of it too. I got to wondering about the girl wearing it. In it, she's what, mid-twenties? Let's say 23, if that's correct she was born in 1935, making her around 86 now.

So she can hold NY-Paris I guess?

Back