Sanford and Son

[ QUOTE ]
nothing in here just what I thought of every time I saw the who's in sanford posting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did too, especially when I thought, "Elizabeth - it's the big one!" as the thing kept getting bigger and bigger...

Elizabeth? You mean "Lisbeth"

Gotta get yer ebonics straight there snoop
smile.gif

personally it smelled of Monty Python :>
Monty Python and the Holly Flight School

i've dedicated last Sat. morning to savouring the virtual brawl :>

i can just see the whole thing taking place at a dark hole in the wall bar at 3 am

[ QUOTE ]
personally it smelled of Monty Python :>
Monty Python and the Holly Flight School

[/ QUOTE ]

Who are the Vikings singing Spam in this whole skit, though?

[ QUOTE ]
That is funny, because a year or so ago, this was put on the net, regarding a neighboring flight school..... Fly Here.com

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried to warn 'em!

But NOOOOO! Doug's full of fecal matter!

Notice how the people that thought I was full of it about ATA don't come around much anymore?

The link to ENTER doesn't work. The song is funny though. What did the site say about ATA?

I was teaching CRJ at ATA when they closed. Yes, I am out $2700. And that's ALL I'm out, it hasn't changed since I left, unlike some of the student claims I keep hearing!

Speaking of ATA I saw a couple of their 172's parked at X47 the other day. I wonder if someone has plans for them...

[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of ATA I saw a couple of their 172's parked at X47 the other day. I wonder if someone has plans for them...

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I have them? ATA owes us about $45k (together, that's probably all they're worth)
frown.gif

The link doesn't work because it is a link to the actual flyhere.com ATA website, which, of course, vanished with the Williams' .

I really miss the original version of asksnoop.com - you could "shizzolate" any website and get the true "shiznit."

I don't know why they changed it, I guess the bandwidth was not the "shiznit"
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I really miss the original version of asksnoop.com - you could "shizzolate" any website and get the true "shiznit."

I don't know why they changed it, I guess the bandwidth was not the "shiznit"
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
You mean this site? The Shizzolator

jetcareers.com shizzolated:

[ QUOTE ]
I am a MD-88/90 first officer based at D/FW International Airport n' s***. One of my hobbies is helping aspiring aviators 'n even da general public answer questions they has 'bout life as a professional pilot, know what I'm sayin'?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
There are plenty of commercial sources of information 'bout careers in aviation, however I seen a need fo' a source of information made by professional pilots fo' future professional pilots 'n other muthas that are interested in a "behind da scenes" perspective, know what I'm sayin'?
Feel free email me wit any questions or suggestions yo' ass may has 'n I'll do my best give yo' ass a timely response when possible, know what I'm sayin'? This page is a "work-in-progress" so any input or suggestions 'bout da content of this website are mo' than welcome."

If yo' ass are an aviation professional 'n would like submit content fo' da Jetcareers.com website, please contact me." I could use da help 'n da site always need fresh perspectives n' s***.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
jetcareers.com shizzolated:

[ QUOTE ]
I am a MD-88/90 first officer based at D/FW International Airport n' s***. One of my hobbies is helping aspiring aviators 'n even da general public answer questions they has 'bout life as a professional pilot, know what I'm sayin'?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
There are plenty of commercial sources of information 'bout careers in aviation, however I seen a need fo' a source of information made by professional pilots fo' future professional pilots 'n other muthas that are interested in a "behind da scenes" perspective, know what I'm sayin'?
Feel free email me wit any questions or suggestions yo' ass may has 'n I'll do my best give yo' ass a timely response when possible, know what I'm sayin'? This page is a "work-in-progress" so any input or suggestions 'bout da content of this website are mo' than welcome."

If yo' ass are an aviation professional 'n would like submit content fo' da Jetcareers.com website, please contact me." I could use da help 'n da site always need fresh perspectives n' s***.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

come on Joe, it's always "...be needin"....fresh perspectives....get wit it, bra!!! (OK, forgive me, I have kids...lol).

yeah it works now but only on certain websites.

When it first came out I put my church website through it. Next to my name, which formerly said "Webmaster" - it then said "Web Main Pimp"

ROFL

Back