Salmon air

Lee D

For what it's worth one of my fellow CFI's just had an interview with these guys last Friday. Sent in his app and got a call a week later. Apparently they are starting a couple of routes in February between SLC and VEL (Vernal) and SLC and CNY (Canyonlands, better known as Moab). They fly Navajo Cheiftans. Don't think it is something I want to pursue, but it could be a decent job if you are looking for cabin class twin time. I don't know much else about it.

Lee

Salmon air

I dunno, sounds kinda fishy to me...

wink.gif

sorry. I couldn't help myself.

Interested in joining our team? If you are a liscensed commercial pilot with instrument rating, and meet the following guidlines, per FAR135.243, we would like to talk to you.

Uh, spell check.

Dave

Mmmmmm fish.

If you are a big fan of off roading on either a Mtn Bike or 4 x 4, or even a hard core rock climber, sounds like you could live in Moab for this one. Supposedly you will be back home every night.

Oh man...that would be my dream job. Live in Moab, mountain bike to my hearts content, and still fly for a living.

Sounds too good to be true, so it probably is.
smirk.gif

Wonder what the pay is?

I actually mentioned this to my wife last night and that was her question. Women.
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Waddyasay, Lloyd?? Wanna move out to Idaho and fly Chieftains?
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, now that could work very well!!

I just fired offa resume. I'm only about 75 hours short of the "VFR Captain" position. And about 175 short of the Commuter FO. But who knows maybe they'll like that ME time I've got?

It's a loooong shot but WTH.

Can't hurt nothin' to try!
grin.gif

Hell I'd pack up and move to ID ...

602 - dude if you get on with them..... PLEASE keep me and MTSU in mind!!!

I'll gladly move for a job.

heh. My wife asked me the other night where did I think we would be living in a year. I told her anywhere I can get a job as a CFI or any other kind of flying work.

[ QUOTE ]
heh. My wife asked me the other night where did I think we would be living in a year. I told her anywhere I can get a job as a CFI or any other kind of flying work.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yup. Had that same conversation with my wife a while back.

I'm not going to limit myself to one geographic area. My primary CFI ONLY wanted to fly charter/corporate.... out of Tampa.

That was a year and a half ago and he had over 1500 TT then. He's STILL instructing because he won't move and there are currently NO corporate jobs in the area. That, or he interviews for crap.
wink.gif

Come to Arizona. We'll start a flyboy mafia or something.

Go knock over the corporate operators and demand 'safe money' and jobs.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm Mr. Brown.

Who wants to be Mr. Pink?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't want to be Mr. Pink!

What do you think about Mr.Black for me?

laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm Mr. Brown.

Who wants to be Mr. Pink?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't want to be Mr. Pink!

What do you think about Mr.Black for me?

laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No way, no way...tried it once, it doesn't work. You get 4 guys all fighting over who's gonna get Mr. Black....they don't know each other, so nobody want's to back down.......no way...I pick! You're Mr. Pink......be thankful you're not Mr. Yellow.......

Back