Safety Pilot Boston Area

ryanmiels

Hello,

I am looking for a safety pilot to help me build some instrument/simulated instrument time, and split the cost. I usually fly out of Hanscom Field in Bedford, MA but can also fly out of Norwood, MA. I am currently a private pilot who has begun instrument training. I would also be willing to reciprocate and serve as a safety pilot as well. If you or anyone you know might be interested, let me know. Thanks!

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

I am out towards Westen Ma., but would be happy to come out there a few times to fly with you.

Hey Ryan,

Are you looking to build some time in a single or multi engine airplane? I'm guessing it's a single, but well it doesn't hurt to ask. I'm more interested in building some multi time and splitting the cost.

I can still fly with you in a single as a safety pilot or as a CFI if you need to work on specific areas or maneuvers (well, as long as it's not part of your ongoing instrument training) but won't split the cost.

I also fly out of BED and occasionally OWD and BVY.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Jumping in here as well - I'm looking to split mainly multi time, but would do single as well. I'm a CFI out of BED.

Back