Sacramento California

Yes..I m in Napa. Do you have an a/c? or know of one?

email is better.... damonharvey AT gmail.com

I am considering purchasing a 1969 cessna 150 K model. High airframe time at 8000. But decent engine time at 600. Can easily fly 1500 hrs before overhaul.

I am looking for someone in the sacramento California area or surrounding to purchase together. The cost is $11,000. So $5,500 each. Insurance is around $50 per month and tie downs are $60. Fuel burn is 6 gph at cruise. So $30 per hr to fly.

Total cost per person
$5,500 purchase
$55 per month for insurance/tie downs.
$??? Oil, preventative maint?

Cost per hour to fly $30!!!!

Any takers? I can email a link to the aircraft add.

Dude. Don't buy a 69. It has the key starter. Very high maintenance. You would do better with cirrus
. A tad more expensive but you could get hired as a cirrus CFI if you owned one. Go for it....

I can't commit to buying an airplane in SAC but need some cross country time. I'm out of KWVI if you ever want to split time shoot me a PM.

I am considering purchasing a 1969 cessna 150 K model. High airframe time at 8000. But decent engine time at 600. Can easily fly 1500 hrs before overhaul.

I am looking for someone in the sacramento California area or surrounding to purchase together. The cost is $11,000. So $5,500 each. Insurance is around $50 per month and tie downs are $60. Fuel burn is 6 gph at cruise. So $30 per hr to fly.

Total cost per person
$5,500 purchase
$55 per month for insurance/tie downs.
$??? Oil, preventative maint?

Cost per hour to fly $30!!!!

Any takers? I can email a link to the aircraft add.

Hi ! My name is Vik and I have the money and I am Interested. Can u please get back to me with your contact info. My e-mail is pilotvik@att.net
All the best.

Back