Sabre Dispatch Monitor

Frenchie

I am still very green to using Dispatch Monitor and wanted to know if anybody knew of a manual of sorts that would show you all the functions and functionality of Dispatch Monitor?

DM is a very old application and the documentation for it is lackluster. I have a manual but it's more so for the admin side of things so it won't be that helpful. If there is something you want to know specifically feel free to send me a PM and I'll answer to the best of my ability. You could also ask the more experienced dispatchers or Supervisors around you, they may know some tricks they can share with you.

Probably should brush up on your German instead. Everyone’s going to be going to LIDO in the next several years anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What does auto do? Does it automatically go through the planning process in terms of runway selection and such?
It starts at the beginning and when you close each page automatically opens the next one saving clicks. But also can be the downfall if you get a call while in the MTOW or earlier as you have to quickly hit ESC but it still marks them as done.

Back