S.O.S. JCer needs emergency housing in MSP ASAP.

Krystal

Dispatch Betty
Ive posted attempting to find a crash pad before but right now its critical. I need a place to stay in MSP, even if its just for a couple of weeks until I find a more permanant solution.

I can fill you in on the gory details in private but I am looking for something in the next week. It is very important that I be out of my current place before my next rent check is due.

I work 4, 10 hour shifts per week. I work overnights, 6 pm until 4 am and I sleep until around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. Im not picky...I can sleep on a floor, a couch, a closet, doesnt matter as long as I can shower. I dont do laundry or cook in MSP, I have no pets and not much in the way of belongings. I also have my own vehicle. The only thing I need is to NOT be woke up ever 10 minutes. My only option I have right now is to sleep in my car in the Building C parking lot.

If you have any information that might point me in the right direction, please PM. I really appreciate it!

Krystal

You know what, Huggies? I really dont need your BS remarks right now. We are supposed to be a community. My choices right now are to find another place ASAP or sleep in my car in MINNESOTA. So unless you have something constructive to add, just keep it to yourself.

I can't help but I wish you luck and keep asking as something will pop up.

Sent from my Colecovision Adam

I don't know of any crashpads, the few that i knew of were shut down. Our guys are using the La Quinta there - 40 bucks out the door.

I don't know of any crashpads, the few that i knew of were shut down. Our guys are using the La Quinta there - 40 bucks out the door.

Yah, I used to do that when I was an FA...but 40 per night X 16 nights per month=alot more than I can afford. :(

Back