Rumor has it....

ThreeGreen123

The rumor is true fellas...ACA just dropped their minimums to 1000TT/300Multi for FSI instructors. Looks like they want more of us. Hopefully ta ta to another bunch of CFIs (including this guy).....keep your fingers crossed /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Gosh it would be nice if they kept this pipeline up with this school eh?

TG123,

Outstanding new's, everytime you guy's post this, it pumps me up so much, man I wait to start. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Best Regarsds,
Heat2151

Any company DROPPING their mins these days would be astounding. If its true, they must truly be impressed with the quality from VB. Like Chunk asked, where did you get the info on the new mins? Maybe this is why marketing keeps dropping hints when I call that the pool of CFIs will be depleted soon?????

The source is marketing told the instructors to drop the resume if they had those hours cause that is the new minimums for our school. They will be faxing our resumes up there this week and interviews to follow. Don't know yet if the interviews will be here or up there.

Back