RTAG Convention 22-24 October

Ian_J

Hubschrauber Flieger
Just a PSA… and completely understand the NJC event is the EXACT same dates. My apologies for that, but for those who might be interested:

RTAG, the Rotary to Airline Group, is no longer just for helicopter pilots or for the military. They are the next OBAP and NGPA. They are hosting a convention, the only major convention on the level of OBAP and NGPA, this year in San Diego. Nearly every regional will be there along with tons of LLCs and a Legacy or two. The event is free for veterans and is a tiny fee for civilians. Link is:RTAG National Convention San Diego

I do not work for nor am I affiliated with RTAG aside from just being a member.

I am not trying to pull NJC attendance! Just putting out options.

Will there be a discussion forum on how to introduce yourself in the cockpit without apologizing for having a helo background?
In all seriousness is purple going to be there? If not lemme know.
Not that I’ve heard yet.

Just a PSA… and completely understand the NJC event is the EXACT same dates. My apologies for that, but for those who might be interested:

RTAG, the Rotary to Airline Group, is no longer just for helicopter pilots or for the military. They are the next OBAP and NGPA. They are hosting a convention, the only major convention on the level of OBAP and NGPA, this year in San Diego. Nearly every regional will be there along with tons of LLCs and a Legacy or two. The event is free for veterans and is a tiny fee for civilians. Link is:RTAG National Convention San Diego

I do not work for nor am I affiliated with RTAG aside from just being a member.

I am not trying to pull NJC attendance! Just putting out options.
Is there a different registration for non-mil types? The only option I see is the free option which I'm assuming is for the military folks.

Back