Rough day at work

The "meat" section. ;) I'm trying to think how to describe it but anyone from the central coast region of CA swears by it.

The "meat" section. ;) I'm trying to think how to describe it but anyone from the central coast region of CA swears by it.

I just googled it and it looks spectacular. I'll keep an eye out for it next time. 45 min drive from where I live to the closest trader joes, but completely worth it. Good food, without a bunch of damn chemicals in it, for really cheap. And when you get "Italian Pasta" you look on the back and its actually from Italy, not some processing plant near Seggy's house in New Jersey.

You mean all full of wookie hair and stuff? :) Homeboy could use a Brazilian.

Waiting for that boy to go bald is about like waiting for a torrential snowstorm in Death Valley, CA.

That's cause I have a 2nd job :p

I got to do some flying today. Had all the intentions of taking pictures and doing an actually day in the life post, but between the captain showing up 15 mins before push and getting to play pinball between storms, I was a little busy. The way back was really fun!

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/ASQ4186/history/20080622/2115Z/KPHF/KATL

"Acey 4186, hold as published over SINCA, EFC 55 after the hour"
"umm....there's a cell over SINCA"
"Early turns approved"

so basically I just flew oblong circles with the heading bug for 20 mins.

You should have been on the other end of that goat rope.:panic:

I got to do some flying today. Had all the intentions of taking pictures and doing an actually day in the life post, but between the captain showing up 15 mins before push and getting to play pinball between storms, I was a little busy. The way back was really fun!

"Early turns approved"

Must have been interesting to have picked your way through those storms. Would have been even more interesting with pictures.

By the way, what does "EFC" mean?

Sounds like a personal problem:)

Sounds like they need to pay me more. I'd quit, but my mom won't let me because she thinks I should "save up for college". I'd get another job, but all of the other jobs pay the same (minimum wage because it's part time) and they have crappy employee relationships. A few of my friends had to quit because of stuff like that.

"Early turns approved"

Couple good deeks with a nice spin move to finish off the play.

Back