Rotor Spool speeds

I believe the 407 has FADEC too. If the aircraft is based on the pad, they have the critical lift time. If not and they were making a delivery, then there's no hurry unless another aircraft needs the pad.

Or maybe he moved. I can't remember. The Taller of the Dougs has a shiny new girlfriend now so I don't hear a lot from him.
My exile in PSP ends September 30, 2012, with a shuffle back LAX way (and the continuing shuffle between LAX and Sandy Aigo), with final disposition still to be determined (although probably San Diego, if you get the drift, hoss)

I believe the 407 has FADEC too. If the aircraft is based on the pad, they have the critical lift time. If not and they were making a delivery, then there's no hurry unless another aircraft needs the pad.
407 does have fadec and I've seen one take off within like a minute or two of the guys/gals hopping in it. The engines have three settings off, idle, fly.

There really is no way to tell why it took so long for the OP's 407 to lift off, maybe the medics were busy doing something with the patient in the back, maybe the operator has a long checklist, maybe the pilot is slow.

Do you know what operator it was?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back