Room with a View!

image-2587692325.jpg

image-158813304.jpg

Is that view about to have a nice big hangar built in front of it?

My understanding is that it's going to be additional deicing pads to help alleviate some of the bottleneck that occurs during heavy deicing with the existing pads. I think when things get busy the plan is to use existing pads for south complex departures and some north complex departures and send north complex overflow to these new pads.

My understanding is that it's going to be additional deicing pads to help alleviate some of the bottleneck that occurs during heavy deicing with the existing pads. I think when things get busy the plan is to use existing pads for south complex departures and some north complex departures and send north complex overflow to these new pads.

What bottleneck? When you cancel all of the flying for a day because of a dusting of snow, there are no bottlenecks :p

The city is having new ramp parking built on the north side for Delta. There are times, especially in the winter months, where there aren't enough places to park airplanes. We had to close half of Romeo for a couple days to park airplanes.

I don't know if this counts... it's my apartment, not a hotel as I don't ever do overnights anymore.

Ah yes....The Ala Wai Canal and golf course. Always looked like a nice course to play. Never did though. Played the military courses for the most part. The Navy course right by the airport, Hickam (close to the reef runway), and Navy/Marine course at K-Bay.....All beautiful courses and relatively inexpensive.

Back