derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
FCO1.jpg

FCO2.jpg

FCO3.jpg

FCO4.jpg

FCO5.jpg

The rest are over on my Flickr Rome Page: Clicky!

And the Map: Clicky!

(And to Staplegun: IMG 0490 was, indeed, taken at Botticellis! His new drink special is "The Sully": Two shots of Grey Goose, and a splash of water)

The 15th?

For some reason, I think I should know this! :) Not sure why tho.

I'm sure you miss Rome, but I doubt when you look at the differential between the ER and the 777, not so much!

The 15th?

For some reason, I think I should know this! :) Not sure why tho.

I'm sure you miss Rome, but I doubt when you look at the differential between the ER and the 777, not so much!

You're getting warm...

What happens on the 15th of every month, again?

Kevin

Awesome pictures:rawk:

I want to return to Italy, but not in the summer:panic:

It was nice. In the 60's, sunny and didn't have the usual flood of drunken American college students traipsing around looking for an Olive Garden! :)

You're getting warm...

What happens on the 15th of every month, again?

Kevin

Ahh! Hey, I'm enjoying a growler of Four Peaks "Raj IPA" here in the home office, so I'm a little ditzy and slow!

I JUST got it after I pressed the "submit reply" button!

I got lost in the Vatican and my group left me behind. I kinda took the unguided tour of the joint. Saw lots of closets and stuff.

It was nice. In the 60's, sunny and didn't have the usual flood of drunken American college students traipsing around looking for an Olive Garden! :)
Nice!!! When I was in Italy is was way over 100. It is not pleasant to be out site seeing in those temps. Especially for an Alaskan like me:hiya::D

Nice pics! Glad you two had a good time. When are you back to JFK?

Ahh! Hey, I'm enjoying a growler of Four Peaks "Raj IPA" here in the home office, so I'm a little ditzy and slow!

I JUST got it after I pressed the "submit reply" button!

bastard.

Nice Pics...I really like Rome

Do you know what's shocking?! Maybe it was our choice of restaurants, but our food was largely "meh", except for the continuous antipasto at the resto on the first night.

Except for the panini's out right and then right again from the hotel.

Do you know what's shocking?! Maybe it was our choice of restaurants, but our food was largely "meh", except for the continuous antipasto at the resto on the first night.

Oh please!!!

There are so many good, relatively cheap places to eat there.

Who was your tour guide?

I've got a list of about 20 restaurants which serve excellent meals for not a lot of Euros!

Did nobody mention Da' Luigi?

Kevin

Oh please!!!

There are so many good, relatively cheap places to eat there.

Who was your tour guide?

I've got a list of about 20 restaurants which serve excellent meals for not a lot of Euros!

Did nobody mention Da' Luigi?

Kevin

Well, first night was a MON where most things were closed, but we found an awesome restaurant. The second night, we trekked out to find "Olympio" which was closed because it was open on monday.

But we walked into a decent-looking restaurant, but it seems it was Koreo-Italian! ;) My Osso Buco was pretty alright, Kristie's tripe was good but it really didn't hit hard.

Back