Registration is now open....

Okay, we're registered.!
smile.gif
Gotta wait till September to be 100% sure. I know on the next bid, I'm not senior enought to get weekends off, so I'll have to use some paid vacation to attend. I don't see any problems so far.

[ QUOTE ]
If people are interested in sharing a suite with me, let me know. The cost of them is way high if you have one by yourself but put six people in a room and it gets reasonable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yo Tony- I'm down for a suite! What hotel are you thinkin?

Well, I was tossing around some possibilities today, and the places that look like they'd be within the realm of possibility with six to eight people are at the MGM or the TI. I'll take a peek at the Rio -- that's an all suites hotel -- and some of the other less well known ones. But if everyone is going to be staying at the north end of the strip, the TI might be the best place to be.

I'm pricing the Venetian just for [poops] and giggles but I have a feeling it is going to be WAY out of our price range. Let's put it this way. I'm happy to let my company spend 280 Euros a night to put me up in Paris but I ain't spending $280 a night to stay at the Paris in Vegas!

[ QUOTE ]
six to eight people

[/ QUOTE ]

crazy.gif
crazy.gif

No offense. I vowed to never do that again after my teenage years. It's nothing against anyone, I'm just picky. I can't share a room anymore with more than 2 other people.

Well, if we did a suite, we'd have two queens, and a sleeper and we could get a rollaway.

So that's not crazy anymore! Nobody would have to sleep on the floor.

Seriously, pricing the suites at even the TI and the MGM, and with four, you're looking at $300 for the weekend. So that's probably too rich for most people's blood.

Just checked the Flamingo they have rooms for $160.00 per night on Friday and Saturday and $120.00 for Sunday night.

WOOT! We're registered! As of right now, we're about 80% sure we're there! I've got the time off, so.....fingers x'ed!!
laugh.gif

I'd kind of like to be in the same hotel with some of ya'll too, so I'll stay tuned to find out what the concensus is. We've never been out there, so....we'll just trust ya'lls "better" judgment.
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'll be giving Vegas tours this year, if anybody wants to register for that . . .
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Where you wanna go this time?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'll be giving Vegas tours this year, if anybody wants to register for that . . .
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Where you wanna go this time?

[/ QUOTE ]

This time, we'll explore the Wynne!!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone want to share a room with me? I'm *attempting* to draw up a budget...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure plenty will,
cool.gif
but the question is whether or not you'll share a room with them.
grin.gif

Will you be leaving from MSP? We are looking at leaving early Fri. a.m.

[ QUOTE ]
I do plan on leaving from MSP, but I have classes on Friday until 11:00am. We'll see how this works out!

[/ QUOTE ]

You already know your schedule for October classes.
insane.gif
Times have changed.....I guess.

[ QUOTE ]
I do plan on leaving from MSP, but I have classes on Friday until 11:00am. We'll see how this works out!

[/ QUOTE ]

skip

Hey Cristl, don't you want to use a spatula for that, rather than a rolling pin?
smile.gif

Back