Registration is now open....

I wouldn't question the utensils I'm using. Look at what I'm cooking!
laugh.gif
YUM!

Okay, I'm thinking I'm going to depart MSP Friday afternoon, hopefully early afternoon. I don't want to skip classes - I'm too scared to lose scholarships (which end up paying for some of my flight training!), and yes, it can happen to me if I'm out of the loop for one or two sessions.

Even without skipping it should work out. I could hang around until Sunday evening and fly back here, wake up on Monday and go to my Instrument Ground School class.
spin2.gif

No boyfriend this time but I'm considering bringing some of my buddies from last semester's aeronautics class! They're going to help me celebrate being 21!

Now, where to stay?

[ QUOTE ]
No boyfriend this time but I'm considering bringing some of my buddies from last semester's aeronautics class! They're going to help me celebrate being 21!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, speaking for the single guys, I am sure they would love for you to bring your single FEMALE friends.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, speaking for the single guys, I am sure they would love for you to bring your single FEMALE friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bring the girl from the airport FBO who works on Saturdays.

She was smokin!

[ QUOTE ]
@ STC?

Randi? LOL She was my original assigned flight instructor.
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes at STC and she wasn't a pilot. She was the beautiful young woman working the front desk.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No,no bring your hot smokin bf from last year...OMFG!!!!!

-Matthew

Yes, bring your hot single [female] friends. (edited: see whose post I clicked reply, oops)

You won't even hear this ninja as he descends in to strike.
grin.gif

Cristl, normally I'd call you a crackpot but your posts remind me of one of my good friends from college, so I'll cut you a little slack!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
@ STC?

Randi? LOL She was my original assigned flight instructor.
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes at STC and she wasn't a pilot. She was the beautiful young woman working the front desk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, I've met Randi. Very nice. Well worth flying into STC for.

The two girls at STC who occasionally work customer service at St. Cloud Aviation are Barbara and Randi. They both kinda look like eachother. Deb is the manager, but I haven't seen her around. Maybe that's who you're talking about because Randi and Barbara are pilots. Don't know about Deb.

Randi is a CFI and Barbara is a pilot who is attending SCSU, I'm assuming in the aviation program out here. I see her around sometimes. teehee

[ QUOTE ]
The two girls at STC who occasionally work customer service at St. Cloud Aviation are Barbara and Randi. They both kinda look like eachother. Deb is the manager, but I haven't seen her around. Maybe that's who you're talking about because Randi and Barbara are pilots. Don't know about Deb.

Randi is a CFI and Barbara is a pilot who is attending SCSU, I'm assuming in the aviation program out here. I see her around sometimes. teehee

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I would have asked her name.

She works there, thin as a rail, and isn't a pilot. She looked 22ish and is majoring in Aviation Managment (or something similar) at SCSU.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No,no bring your hot smokin bf from last year...OMFG!!!!!

-Matthew

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL You are funny as hell brother!!!

I'm in for this year. Who all will be staying later, or geting there a few days earlier??

you should start a new thread about that so everyone can put their input in and so we have some organization in the way the threads go....

just an idea!
wink.gif

Tony, I'll be up for splitting something for sure. But, seeing as how my hire date is only 13 days old (Cinco de Mayo), I don't know if I will be getting there. Keep me in the loop though. -C

So far so good. Class is just beginning to kick my ass. Electrical is the worst, at least on the Bro. But I am surviving. My class is good, we are all studying together each night. It really helps.

5/5/05, at least I won't forget my hired date easily!

Back