Refund of Unused Account Money

You would trust skip? what do you work for Sierra Academy? One of those lawyers is my brother and I trust his opinion anyday over skip's.

Ryan

No I do not work for Sierra. I did my training there and have moved on. I know the flight department well and still live with three students. What I meant is a lawyer whom works for you will do everything you ask, as long as it is not illegal. He is paid to do it. Just like me and my clients, I am paid to go to the limits of the law and my personal limits, why b/c they paid me. But one thing I assume is neither you nor I or any lawyer besides Skips and KSA have seen the contract we do not know what the deal was and whom assumned the liabilities, I still have over six grand in my account, am I going to fly it off no, I have got a job flying. Am I going to sue Skip and get maybe two grand and have to waist my time from work and stuff I like no way. But all I know is there is no money left on skip's side, so before we all go off on a big crusade look at what there is to gain and lose. That is all I have to say.

Ok so maybe I'm not understanding this all correctly. But....

Why don't you guys just fly off the remaining money that you have in your account and then be done with the place.

Also I'm afraid hiring a lawyer won't do much good because even if you do end up winning you'll pay out the arse for legal fees.

Hi There,
I am new to this site, so bear with me.
I have been searching the www today trying to find what on earth is happening to Sierra and also who to contact about my money. I disenrolled from Sierra in September and after calling so many times, e-mailing and faxing them have got absolutely NO response!! I am really really angry and as I live all the way in the UK it is hard for me to know what to do. I unfortunately cannot do what you do and fly the amount of money that I have remaining in my account. So what do I do?? What have other disenrolled students done to get their money back?? Would you have any advice for me??

Ukiwi.

ukiwi,

It seems to me that you don't fall into the same category as those who disenrolled once the fecal matter hit the rotating device. You disenrolled before any of this went down and at the time were under contract with them to get your money back within 30 days. Their end of the deal was not upheld if you did not recieve your money. Either Skip or KSA (not sure who) owes you 100% of all of your money, and you have it in writing. You will have to take legal action, and it will probably be a painstaking process, but you should be able to get it back.

Back