Reflections and Advice on the AT-SAT

N90 has a high washout rate because of the understaffing. It's hard to get good training
Still sitting somewhere in the vacinity of 75% here at A80. Starting the old ORD type of screen here in a few weeks to see if we even offer someone a slot to come here. Saves time and money.

This post was very helpful with my preparation for the AT-SAT. After all this stress and cramming I ended up receiving a 100%!! Although this won't make a difference between getting an 85, it still made all of long nights worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This post was very helpful with my preparation for the AT-SAT. After all this stress and cramming I ended up receiving a 100%!! Although this won't make a difference between getting an 85, it still made all of long nights worth it!

Congrats! I don't mean to be a downer, but pretend like ATC doesn't exist from now until you find yourself in a class in OKC. Have or obtain a solid backup. Now if the agency comes calling, take it and shun that backup I don't care where they send you. Its the best job after fighter pilot if you don't burn out.

Thanks man! Yeah I'm working on my dispatch license right now. The hiring numbers haven't been reassuring for the next panel.

Back