Referral list questions.....

oresama420

Hello,
I apologize if I am bringing up a topic that has been discussed previously, although i did not find anything specific via the "search" option.

I applied to the job opening for 5/2/2008 (pubnat2), and was wondering when I look on my ASAP profile for my referral list status it currently reads "No Referral Lists have been created for Announcement #suchandsuch" when it says this does this mean that I personally am not on the referral list? Or that one has just not been made yet period? (and when one is made will it no longer read this at all, whether I am on the list or not?) I apologize for any confusion, but I really am curious to know this if anyone does.

Also I have one more question, should I be continually applying to new announcements as they come up? Or should I wait until I hear "yea" or "nay" definitively before applying to a new announcement? (it seems the web page appearance or location has changed for doing this since I applied to the 5/2 announcement....) Anyhow thanks to all in advance for any and all answers you may have. -

Hello,
Also I have one more question, should I be continually applying to new announcements as they come up? Or should I wait until I hear "yea" or "nay" definitively before applying to a new announcement? (it seems the web page appearance or location has changed for doing this since I applied to the 5/2 announcement....) Anyhow thanks to all in advance for any and all answers you may have. -

Apply to every announcement.

Wyopoke - Hey bro, I actually live out near Mather Air Force Base (well if you still wanna call it that lol) Thats cool that you lived out at McClellan though, ex-air force I guess? How long were you in Sac area? Did you like it?

Wyopoke - Hey bro, I actually live out near Mather Air Force Base (well if you still wanna call it that lol) Thats cool that you lived out at McClellan though, ex-air force I guess? How long were you in Sac area? Did you like it?

My ex-wife was the military member when we lived there...:mad: from 2000-2001..we were relocated to south carolina because of the base closure...
But yeah...I liked it there because there was always something to do and because of the friends we had there. I would have put in for Northern Cali/sacramento if it wasnt so expensive.

:nana2:

Back