Redstone

Milesar

Anyone know anything about their A&P program? Looking into the course @ Houston. Any other A&P programs in that area? Looking to get one while I work on my other ratings.

Thanks.

I only know about the one in CO. It is a good program but costs about 30 grand. Emily Griffith Opp School at FTG does it for 11 grand. Hard to justify that amount of money

-Jason

If your willing to move.....Rock Valley College in Rockford, IL. You only need to live in Rockford 30 days before classes start(I would move a little sooner though) to get in state/district tuition. The total program cost is only around $6k as long as you become a Rockford area resident.

Find a local junior college and dont waste your time and money on anything expensive. The license is what you want and that is all that matters when looking for a job.

:)

Well, after looking for more information I cant seem to find that much... about redstone or about any other A&P programs in Houston. I dont think the community college has it.

I am in Colorado now, but have family that could put me up for the time it takes to obtain the A&P, saving alot of $ on rent.

I've been hearing a lot on here about going the cheaper route, Im guessing it really does not make a difference at all? You get the same quality education at both?

Thanks again.

The amount of money spent does not mean more information provided or better facility to train in. You can save so much money by doing a bit of research on google. :)

Well, after looking for more information I cant seem to find that much... about redstone or about any other A&P programs in Houston. I dont think the community college has it.

I am in Colorado now, but have family that could put me up for the time it takes to obtain the A&P, saving alot of $ on rent.

I've been hearing a lot on here about going the cheaper route, Im guessing it really does not make a difference at all? You get the same quality education at both?

Thanks again.

I would suggest going the cheaper route. ie. community college or something like that. Redstone is in business to make money, pure and simple. When I went there back in '03, it cost $23,000. Now I've heard its closer to $30,000. I kick my self every time I pay on the loan that I should have gone to a cheaper school. Several people at my work have gone to Portland CC in Portland, OR and said it wasa great school for a good price.

Back