Real Slooooooooowwwww

Yes, and the good news is that soon you should be a marked increase in speed. Hopefully back to normal shortly, but then appreciably faster in the next few weeks.

Details soon. And I apologize for the hassle but it's something we're aware of and (actually, in another screen) working on.

Yes, and the good news is that soon you should be a marked increase in speed. Hopefully back to normal shortly, but then appreciably faster in the next few weeks.

Details soon. And I apologize for the hassle but it's something we're aware of and (actually, in another screen) working on.

Way cool mang...and oddly enough, it seems to have sped up quite a bit. Coincidental, perhaps or just "mad skillz tweaking"? :)

painfully slow here in DTW..

Can't wait for the upgrades....

Thank you for all the time, effort and $$$ you put into this...

That is great news. I have a really good connection, but whether it is the site server or routing along the way I get terrible speeds and often cant connect at all to JC.

I was just about to post stating how fast it has been the past 12 hours or so, and then when I clicked REPLY I had to wait about 5 seconds for the page to load. On other forums this takes less than a second, and JC seemed to have joined it's brethren in that regard, until just now. :(

Patience. Doug said it will be a few weeks to get everything done that he's working on.

Thank for your patience, trust me, this stuff is a non-technie nightmare! :)

Soon... Soooooooooon! :)

Thank for your patience, trust me, this stuff is a non-technie nightmare! :)

Soon... Soooooooooon! :)

Doug, I do some software and hardware support on the side and I feel your pain. Sometime working with computers or a FMS is just like :banghead:.

Good luck. I haven't worked with message boards that much but if you need help send me an email or PM and I will help if I can.

Seems fast now. I used to be able to go to the bathroom and it would still be loading. Now I can only get my butt of my chair and it already loaded.

Any better over the last few days? I moved to an external ad server so that should free up some processing time.

Should be a BIG increase (hopefully!) in server speed in another few weeks so I appreciate everyone's patience.

Any better over the last few days? I moved to an external ad server so that should free up some processing time.

Should be a BIG increase (hopefully!) in server speed in another few weeks so I appreciate everyone's patience.

Hey Doug, It was slow last night, but so far this morning its speedy:nana2:

Back