Random line pictures

v1valarob

Just some random pictures from flying the line.

-The 737 isnt special except that it was in Shenandoah. It was a charter for a college football team. The biggest thing you normally see at Shenandoah is our Saab.

-The picture of the guy spraying the plane is the weak ass sprayer they use in Morgantown, WV.

-We had bring your dog to work day, which was fun. I took a pic.

-The last 2 are a normal day in Dulles.

Attachments

• IMG_0711.jpg
    IMG_0711.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_0713.jpg
    IMG_0713.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_0717.jpg
    IMG_0717.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_0720.jpg
    IMG_0720.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_0731.jpg
    IMG_0731.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0736.jpg
    IMG_0736.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_0740.jpg
    IMG_0740.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_0743.jpg
    IMG_0743.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_0744.jpg
    IMG_0744.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 257
More....

-The windshield ice picture is from a week or 2 ago. We de-iced at an outstation and then had dirty windows. We asked the Dulles guys to give us a wash and as soon as he sprayed the water on, it iced up. So he tried warmer water, and it iced up more. In the end we had to start up an engine and turn on the windshield heat.

-The third picture proves we are level. :D

Attachments

• IMG_0747.jpg
    IMG_0747.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0750.jpg
    IMG_0750.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_0761.jpg
    IMG_0761.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_0765.jpg
    IMG_0765.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_0770.jpg
    IMG_0770.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_0773.jpg
    IMG_0773.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 234
That's a fancy de-ice compared to our FBO's 1965 Northwest Airlines truck that breaks down every time we attempt to de-ice. I'm jealous....

Hey Rob, nice pics as always. How are things going at Colgan for you?

On an unrelated note, whats up with Colgan flying daily flights from KROC to KBUF? I think the total flight time is somewhere around 18 mins in the Saab. Very strange. :confused:

Anyways, hope all is well and keep the pics coming.

-Fly safe

Hey Rob, nice pics as always. How are things going at Colgan for you?

On an unrelated note, whats up with Colgan flying daily flights from KROC to KBUF? I think the total flight time is somewhere around 18 mins in the Saab. Very strange. :confused:

Anyways, hope all is well and keep the pics coming.

-Fly safe

Colgan is Colgan. It has its great days, and it has its hell days.

I have flown the KROC to KBUF before. Its actually just a stop over before heading to KBDL. No one gets on in KBUF and gets off in KROC. Kind of like our KMGW to KCKB flights, or KAOO to KJST. Instead of having 2 flights, they just combine 1 with a stop.

Ahh...reminds me of home...
Yeah, that's for sure...except you were on mainline, laughing at the rest of us UAX guys.
Primarily because of the idiots who rammed planes into carts daily...

...or maybe because of the people who demanded you take the pictures off of Facebook.

Yeah, that's for sure...except you were on mainline, laughing at the rest of us UAX guys.

Primarily because they are the worst ground ops ever.

When someone says that they wish they had LGA ground guys in IAD, that really makes your realize how bad it is.

...or maybe because of the people who demanded you take the pictures off of Facebook.

When someone says that they wish they had LGA ground guys in IAD, that really makes your realize how bad it is.

100% True...

I like the interior lighting shot, I never knew the lighting in a SAAB would remind me of Tijuana street lights. The similarity is striking!

It's a Pratt & Whitney 545A on a Citation Excel that is getting an on wing(pylon) hot section at the Wichita Citation Service Center. I was working there for a couple weeks on TDY from the Long Beach Service Center. If we did one at LGB Pratt would do it all, so it was kind of cool to be able to get invoved.

Yeah, I know. I agree 100%, too. I worked there from May through August as a "fun" summer job before heading west for flight school. I based that idea off of my old IDE job being really cool. That worked well...

I guess that's what happens when you hire all of the people from the company who lost the contract before you. I felt like the whole entire op was run by people who stuggled to get a GED...

Back