Rally Car driving on an airport

That has to be one of the most amazing driving scenes i've EVER seen!

How the hell did they allow that all to happen! Hell, how is that all legal! Especially on an airport?!?!

for real! All I am saying, is if I had an airplane parked within 100 feet off that driving, I'd be livid if I found out he was doing figure 8s around it. Crazy good driving though!

Ken Block is an incredible rally driver. He is also a co-founder of DC Shoes. I followed his Rally career for a while before Pastrana came on the scene.

RD

Ken Block is an incredible rally driver. He is also a co-founder of DC Shoes. I followed his Rally career for a while before Pastrana came on the scene.

RD

I always wonder how these guys would compare to a Petter Solberg or Sabastian Loeb or Marcus Gronholm, Tommi Mackinin or Carlos Sainz in their prime.

I only have seen the US rally racing when it is in the X-games and while still impressive, is a far cry from the WRC rallies. Maybe the actual SCCA rallies are more like that of the WRC but racing on one special stage through a stadium is not a rally in my eyes.

I just found my new YouTube favorite video!:drool: Everything I like all rolled into one. Airplanes, fastcars and dirtbikes!!!

It's my dream to take an exotic to an airfield and shoot down the runway. Maybe blow past a Cessna trying to takeoff.

Back