Rabbit Season

johnbail

Dose that dancing rabbit avatar bother you? Do you sit around all day and look into that to happy face and say Mmmm Rabbit Stew.

Me and my kid where sitting around looking at this way to happy bunny and decided something needed to be done. So I give you ver 1 of GET THE BUNNY!!!

FTP get the buny

Enjoy!!

Uhhh...the link doesn't work for me!
confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Dose that dancing rabbit avatar bother you? Do you sit around all day and look into that to happy face and say Mmmm Rabbit Stew.

Me and my kid where sitting around looking at this way to happy bunny and decided something needed to be done. So I give you ver 1 of GET THE BUNNY!!!

FTP get the buny

Enjoy!!

[/ QUOTE ]

link works nor I had a typeo in the address I guess one day I will learn to post
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Fixed Link
EDIT= the thing I don't understand is what is the program in those folders????????????????
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
same program in all 3 folders.

Zip file for those that have .NET installed and jsut want to throw it in a folder

MSI install for those who want a setup.exe to install it properly and to remove it properly form add/remove programs.

MSI with .NET for those who do not have the .NET frame work installed.

I wanted to make sure I provided the options for all level of user but as normal for us tech folke we do a poor job of documenting.

[ QUOTE ]
The dancing bunny avatar crashes my browser.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Commodore 64's and web browsing don't mix!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Rabbit Season

[/ QUOTE ]

Duck Season!

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Anybody still plat Duck Hunt on the original Nintendo?
blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Duck Season!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
WTG Dave!! I was JUST scrolling down to post that very same response!!
grin.gif

Back